My first haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So really, I need to stop buying makeup. I'll never be able to use up what I've got in a lifetime!
ill.gif
I'm going on a no buy till Christmas ... I WILL SUCEED!
rotfl.gif

So today, as my last buy, I got --

Almay intense i colour shadow trio in Brown, Green and Blue

intense i liner in a plum-y color

Almay amazing lash w/p mascara

Bourjois w/p maxi frange mascara in brown and blue

Lancome color fan e/s palette

rockwoot.gif
I'll try and use up at least half of my m/u by the end of my no-buy...
rotfl.gif

hehe...im with you on the no buy until christmas
smile.gif
i have bought sooo many clothes this week...But enjoy your haul!!! Lots of goodies there!

same here...keep buying stuff.. use them once or twice or never!!

good luck on your NO buy
scared.gif

and enjoy your goodies
smile.gif

What color are your eyes? Cause I would love to see the trio in green and blue on you.

Thanks girls! The no-buy has got to end at Christmas cuz I'm going to a fashion/makeup show soooooo.... last Christmas I came back with about 5 big bags of makeup and clothes (mainly makeup, lol)

mrs.jones1217, my eyes are actually dark brown, and the brown pallet didn't do anything for me, but I bought these cuz the colors are so pretty and the pigmentation's pretty good too!
biggrin.gif

i tried the blue and wasnt really impressed with it, that's why i was wondering

thats a great goal for a no-buy

good luck!!

Thanks everyone! I luuuurve the almay stuff, not blown away by the bourjois mascara though... And mrs.jones1217, I've got a chance to test all the almay pallets today, and the one for blue eyes really makes my brown eyes stand out! Not to mention the colors are gorgeous!

Nice haul, I really like the Almay products. I have the trios for hazel and for green eyes. They go on and stay on all day. The macaras are nice too. Enjoy.

Back