I need a quick and easy recipe for chicken

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Ladies. I'm looking for a quick and easy recipe for either bone-in or boneless chicken breasts. Any ideas??

When I lazy I just make a quick stir fry with the veggies I love
biggrin.gif

marinate the chicken in a mix of soy, garlic and honey (you can often buy it in a jar, but i make it from scratch when i have the time) then grill or lightly pan-fry.

serve with a salad or steamed vegies
smile.gif

Creamy Tarragon Chicken

1/2 C. sour cream

1/4 C. dry white wine

2 T. Dijon mustard

2 t. dried tarragon

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts

salt

pepper

Blend the sour cream, wine, mustard and tarragon. Salt and pepper chicken breasts to taste and place them in baking dish, top with the creamy mixture and bake in 350°F. oven for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is golden brown. Serve with remaining sauce.

buy butter chicken from the store, i think its the chicken tonight stuff. buy 2 jars and boil the potatoes but make sure they are still firm in the middle, drain and add them in the chicken and sauce add vegies lightly simmer till vegies are cooked then serve with rice!! its sooo yummy!!!, or u can buy it already made just have to add the chicken!!! its made by heinz soups i think just called butter chicken.

4boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 1/4 pounds)

1/4teaspoon salt

1/4teaspoon pepper

3ounces Cheddar cheese

1tablespoon butter or margarine, melted

1/4cup salsa

Chopped fresh cilantro, if desired

1.Heat oven to 375°F. Spray square pan, 9x9x2 inches, with cooking spray. Flatten each chicken breast half to 1/4-inch thickness between sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.

2.Cut cheese into 4 slices, about 3x1x1/4 inches. Place 1 slice cheese on center of each chicken breast half. Roll chicken around cheese, folding in sides. Brush butter over chicken rolls. Place chicken, seam sides down, in pan.

3.Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Serve with salsa. Sprinkle with cilantro.

Nutrition Information: 1 Serving: Calories 260 (Calories from Fat 125 ); Total Fat 14 g (Saturated Fat 8 g); Cholesterol 105 mg; Sodium 430 mg; Total Carbohydrate 1 g (Dietary Fiber 0g); Protein 32 g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8 %; Vitamin C 2 %; Calcium 12 %; Iron 6 % Exchanges: 4 1/2 Lean Meat

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Serve With:

This chicken is especially good served with hot cooked rice tossed with black beans and sautéed baby pattypan squash.

Substitution Add a peppery punch to this easy chicken dish by using Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeño chilies instead of the Cheddar cheese.

Originally Posted by bluebird26 /img/forum/go_quote.gif When I lazy I just make a quick stir fry with the veggies I love
biggrin.gif
I do this too!!! Also if i want grilled chicken i marinate it in Italian dressing for 30 minutes then throw it on the grill.

Back