How to create summer waves

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha, Mari, I beat you
smile.gif

Thanks for posting. I like this tutorial because she is doing it herself, and not a stylist!

Thanks for posting! I saw this a long time ago on youtube.com but never tried it! I am gonna give it a whirl!

Thanks so much for posting Aprill! I always want waves but can never get it right. This looks much better than the 3 barrel irons.

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks so much for posting Aprill! I always want waves but can never get it right. This looks much better than the 3 barrel irons. you think so? I have a triple barrel iron and my hair comes out the same as it looks in the video.

hmmm i just throw my hair up in a bun and does the job like this!!!!

hmmm whne i have the time should do a tut on the messy, quick bun only takes me 3 secs to do it lol

Originally Posted by redsoxgirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif you think so? I have a triple barrel iron and my hair comes out the same as it looks in the video. When I use the 3-barrel iron, the waves generally fall at the same location unless I flip the iron upside for every other piece of hair, but sometimes that doesn't work out too well either.

wow, great tut, thanks aprill!

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks so much for posting Aprill! I always want waves but can never get it right. This looks much better than the 3 barrel irons. I don't really care for the 3 barrel iron either...

Originally Posted by clwkerric /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's a neat idea but I think it would take way too long! I think so too! But I still might try it cause it looks really good!
Thanks!!

Back