A'Squirrel Order

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just want to ask if anybody has recently ordered from A'squirrel? I ordered from them a week ago but never received any confirmation and when I e-mail them, I never get a reply, is there anything wrong with this company?

Thanks.

URL: ww.a-squirrel.com

I saw some positive comment about them on this forum and other forums as well, so just ordered a set of the goat hair brushes.

Originally Posted by kaichong /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi everyone! Just want to ask if anybody has recently ordered from A'squirrel? I ordered from them a week ago but never received any confirmation and when I e-mail them, I never get a reply, is there anything wrong with this company?Thanks.

I had ordered a set of their brushes a couple years ago and I was in India at the time. They shipped it to India and I got it.. no problems.I havent ordered anythng from them recently, though..

Did you try calling them ?

I hear their brushes are quite good for the price. I was eyeing a set last year but it was out of stock. I never got a reply to my email. Since them I've purchased 2 Trish McEvoy brushes and the Lumiere ones.

I hope you get your brushes soon.

I have heard of them, I was going to order from them a year or to ago but never did. I never heard anything negative from them, but I find it unprofessional for any company to not reply. How long ago did you email them?

Thanks for all your replies. I e-mailed them 3 times a week ago and two days ago, still no reply. They don't have a phone number on the website either. I hope they are not closed or something.

Hmm, I've never heard of them either however I really do hope that you brushes arrive safely
smile.gif

I bought a set a couple of months ago, and no kidding it reached in 3 days! It was posted from Hong Kong. I only got payment confirmation, no shipping notification. I heard that there's a problem with their email filter, so maybe try emailing from their online form? If they have one? I didn't email so I'm not sure how quickly they respond.

I like my brushes, really soft. But the 2 pure squirrel big brushes started smelling bad after the first wash. I tried washing with different cleansers and shampoos and still they smell bad. They smell like some wet animal...It might be a squirrel thing, or it might be an a'squirrel thing.

I had a dig around on the site and couldn't find a contact number. All I can suggest is keep sending them emails through the contact us page.

Originally Posted by princessmich /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hmm, I've never heard of them either however I really do hope that you brushes arrive safely
smile.gif
yeah me too

Thanks for all ur replies, my order finally arrived!!! They are fabulous! The white goat hair brushes are very soft, all put in a makeup brush bag. I'm really satisfied with the quality at the price, despite the long waiting for delivery and no e-mail reply.

Glad your brushes arrived safely, and you are happy with it. Maybe they are just not good with emails.
smile.gif

Back