Maybelline's New Mascara

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HEY GUYS

HAVEN'T BEEN HERE IN A WHILE. JUST WONDERING IF ANY OF U HAVE TRIED THE NEW MASCARA BY MAYBELLINE? IT'S IN A GREEN TUBE. WHAT DO U ALL THINK OF IT? AND WHAT ARE YOUR FAV MASCARAS???

thanks for any and all suggestions!!!

Is it define-a-lash? It's okay. Similar to Lash Exact by Covergirl but the CG one is a bit better.
smile.gif

No clumps, it's okay for length. I would suggest trying CG's Volume or Lash Exact instead because a lot of people like those.

I'm luvin it! I've been using it for about 2 months now and I'm really impressed. I'd never found a mascara by Maybelline that I liked. It lengthens very well without clumping. Also, the price is just right $7.99 reg. $3.99 on sale @ CVS. The brush is a very flexible spiney rubber wand that's a dupe of the Cover Girl mascara.

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do you have a picture of it? I don't think I have seen it. Here's the link:
CVS Online Pharmacy Store

it's great for lengthening, doesn't clump, but doesn't do much for volume. it's the one with the weird shaped comb right? i dont poke my eyes as much on accident.
smile.gif

I have been using it for a few months now and I like it! Its not the be all end all of mascaras, but it works well for me. Its a very slick (dont know how else to describe it) formula and i never have trouble with clumping. It lengthens well but like some one said earlier, it doesn't do much volumizing. Hope this helps.

I love define-a-lash, i use it alot. No clumping & it doesnt make my lashes hard. It rocks using it over intense XXL mascara too.

This mascara totally lured me in becuase of that bright green tube lol. Ive been using it and its ok but I like CG Lash Exact better. This one does *nothing* for volume but it doesnt clump and gives nice length. The brush is a little too...umm...flimsy?? I dont know how to describe it but it can barely get through my thick lashes without wobbling.

On the bright side I love using it after Ive put on falsies to bind my lashes with the falsies, it works perfect for that!! I might be re-purchasing it for that reason alone but otherwise Ill stick to my CG mascara

Define a lash is the newest one.

I bought it and at first i really liked it. it does a good job at seperating your lashes however it doesnt get the innercorner small hard to get lashes well... i also dont think it gets the bottom lashes well..... this new technology rubber brush is cute and all but it just doesnt do the job. The best part about this mascara is that it doesnt get on your lids when your applying.... It doesnt make lashes look thick and full like the other brushes

Im sticking to my good old Maybelline Full n Soft..... i loved my sky high curves but NOTHING compares to Full n Soft.... It is the BEST mascara i have ever used they are thicker and fuller than ever and i never lose lashes.

I love Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara!! Just make sure to use a mascara comb if you get clumps.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I miss maybelline illegal lengths. Nothing will compare to that
dito.gif
Maybelline's illegal length is by far the best mascara that they've ever created. It lengthens my lashes like no one's business, my lashes literally touch my eyebrows whenever I use it. I thought I was a bit crazy to bought a whole box of illegal length *about 50 tubes* before it was discontinue. Now I'm so glad I did. lol...

oh yeah, I did tried the new Define-A-Lash mascara. It gave me bloody red, itchy eyes. I immediately threw it in the trash can.

I tried Define-A-Lash, and I used it maybe 5x. It's still sitting with all of my other MU LOL!

My new fave mascara is Avon SuperFULL. It does everything CG LE or VE is supposed to do, only better!

it legnthened a lot for me, but it looked sort of unnatural. so i just use it on top of my regular volumizing mascara

Back