Green or Black??? HELP!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, so I bought a dress like the ones below (except short-sleeved) from Target. I bought a white one figuring that I would dye it whatever color I wanted. Well, I have dark green and black dye. Now I can't figure out which to use!!!
vogel.gif

What do you all think? I'm torn on this one...

I would probably wear it with knee-high black boots.

Thanks!!!
greendress.jpg
blackdress.jpg

I like the black. I think it might be easier to mix and match with different accessories and shoes and stuff. Maybe some hot pink pumps.

I'd say when Target puts them on sale... Buy another one and dye one green and one black!!
smile.gif

Love Karren

Originally Posted by Karren Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'd say when Target puts them on sale... Buy another one and dye one green and one black!!
smile.gif

Love Karren

LOL! They WERE on sale! It was like $6. They just had a very small selection left...
Thanks everyone for your opinions! I still don't know what to do...I guess I'll wait it out for a little while to see if one pulls ahead or if I'm able to make up my mind on my own for once! lol!

i love green, but black is always more versatile. Assuming you alreay have enough black clothes go with green.

Back