Christy Turlington...Huh??? What are you thinking?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
74545604.jpg

1. She's Christy Turlington
2. She's a Supermodel
3. She has a banging body

Those are the top reasons she shouldn't be wearing ths metallic trash sack with clunky shoes. With all of the choices and all of the designers to choose from....Why??

Do you think she looks great no matter what or is this a sad day for Supermodels across the land?

This just looks like she took my trash bag and cut a whole in it and wore it.

Just AWFUL!

i wouldnt wear anything like that if i had that body, sad.

Originally Posted by jdepp_84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif This just looks like she took my trash bag and cut a whole in it and wore it. My thoughts exactly!

The dress actually looks comfy, I think the top portion is made of silk. The color is nice on her too. For as much as she probably paid for it, I would not wear it though.

I think the shirt is okay... Shoes are iffy IMHO... If she'd have paired the shirt with maybe "skin tight" jeans and ballet flats or serious stilettos, it would've looked MUCH better... IMHO that is...

It looks like she just rolled out of bed. Her hair and clothes are a mess. I'm thinking I might like those shoes though.

I think I have those shoes, lol, or at least their exact replica (Nine West). The outfit is way too crunchy-granola-hippie-buddhist monk for my taste, it does nothing for her at all. I don't even think she did her makeup or her hair.

Back