Kim kardishian Hot or not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just in case you dont know who she is she has a sex tape with ray-j and shes friends with paris Hilton.
Kim%20Kardashian-CSH-018817.jpg
Kim%20Kardashian-SGG-025052.jpg

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif She's pretty hot.
Famous for doing and being absolutely nothing tho, ace.

Ditto. And she is definitely prettier and curvier than Paris too.

Doesn't she makeover peoples closets?

She's hot when she isn't oily looking, but then again........anyone who would let their "boyfriend" urinate on them and tape it is sorta sleazy in my book!

she's hot, but in a trashy way if that makes sense. She has a hint of trash about her. Must have caught it off paris, LOL

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif she's hot, but in a trashy way if that makes sense. She has a hint of trash about her. Must have caught it off paris, LOL Yeah I agree. Good way to put it.

I think she is absolutely beautiful! I love her style!

Damn Shaundra, I didn't know her butt was that big lol!

I think she's a celebrity stylist??? She's quickly exceeding JLO in the Booty race! I think she's pretty and her hair is nice. I really don't care about sex tapes.. I have never seen her speak or do anything interesting though.

I think she has a nice body (maybe just tone down the booty a tiny bit) but I don't really like her face since I saw an old pic of her... I'll find it right now.

99fme.jpg

Well, I guess it's not that bad, but I still don't like her profile.

But yeah, I'd still say she's hot.

She's very pretty but she's basically an industry...ummmm... for lack of better words...whore. She's famous for nothing and she stays with a different celebs every couple weeks. Hey I guess sometimes people have to use all of their "a$$ets" to get ahead.

Exactly - looks like she put a cushion on her pants;

Here in Brazil she'd be considered one of the HOTTTEST of the hot - men here like big booties

Back