Fergie's Highwaisted Overalls......Hot or Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
74725409.jpg

Fergie has been spotted wearing highwaisted overalls again. What do you think??
Hot little farm girl or camel toe waiting to happen????

I don't think these are as bad as the other pair she owns but I still don't like them. They seem to bunch at the crotch in the most unflattering way. Besides I can't imagine the discomfort.....I'd be pulling and twisting and yanking.....

I think they look good on her, but I can't see the pic very well to make out heads or tails of what's going on in the "that" area of her pants either. I think a lighter shirt might help out a bit too.

I have seen some high waisted pants that look horrid, these look kind of cute on her.

I think these specific ones are better than what she has been wearing. But I'd get rid of the suspenders. lol.

They aren't horrible and she definitely pulls off a higher waisted pant then a lot of people can.

I saw her in this outfit on TRL the other day!! I remember thinking... "Damn, Fergie has such a hot body, why is she wearing that outfit!" Lol... I just don't think it's flattering. On anyone.

Back