Cute budget clothes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What exactly do you consider inexpensive? I would say forever 21, wet seal, hollister (i don't know if you consider hollister cheap or not). JC pennys has cute clothes sometimes. I actually shop at a lot of trendy consignment shops or thrift stores.

forever21, JC pennys, macy's, wet seal, body shop, AE, H&M, charlotte russe

Marshalls, Daffy's and H&M
smile.gif

Old Navy, AE, Forever 21, Gap, H&M, Kohl's or JcPenny's. Just depends on how cheap you wanna go.. Target has really cute stuff sometimes, I always have a hard time with stuff fitting properly there though.

Forever 21 and Target. H&M if you're into their styles. Charlotte Russe is my fav!

Someone said papaya - that place looks cheap IMO like styles.

I never liked it. Haha. :S

I find a ton of great stuff at TJ Maxx, Ross and Marshalls also.

forever 21, h&m, target....

with how fashion is now and days, everything seems to look like it came from a thrift store.

so go there too.

I've been going to Ross lately but I really have to be in the mood because the store is kind of overwhelming. BUT you can find really nice pieces.

as far as super stores are concerned,i am in love with Loehmanns... the one in san francisco is my best friend. they mix in trendy brands with high end brands, but all quality clothes at incredibly jaw dropping prices.

that is where i bought my most favorite gucci and dolce and gabbana tops.

i definetly like old navy-

lately been getting all my jeans there

the above stores mentioned are great to
smile.gif

i tend to go all over the place. everyweek i look at the flyers to see whats on sale. then i take it from there
smile.gif

TJ Maxx, Kohl's on clearence and Value City has some nice things but you have to be selective....

Karren

depending on what you want- making your own clothing can work out great value for clothes that are exactly what you want and fit to your shape exactly.

I recently made this dress for about £11:

Skulls, Roses and Shift dresses- oh my! First ever clothing attempt!

And am already making another one in a tattoo print fabric and some in really cheap £1.65 a metre cotton in various colours which means the dress will only cost £6 or less. At some point I'lll make ones with sleeves, different necklines, lengths, fabric- whatever I feel like at the time- all of which is proving to be alot less expensive than paying Topshop prices and much better quality than shopping in Primark

Back