Makeup tip to be in People!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was on the People magazine website a few weeks ago and they asked for people to submit makeup tips. I submitted one on how to make green eyes pop. Today I received an e-mail from someone at People asking for the rest of the info they needed from me so that they could print it! It's a silly little thing but I'm SO excited!
biggrin.gif

Awww....that's cool, Jess! Good for you! You'll have to let us know what issue so we can pick it up! lol....

She told me it's the upcoming August issue. I'll be stalking my newsstands for it!
wink.gif

i don't think that's silly at all, jess! i think that's amazing! look at you, girl - giving makeup advice in a national publication! that's fantastic and congrats!
rockwoot.gif

Originally Posted by jessimau /img/forum/go_quote.gif She told me it's the upcoming August issue. I'll be stalking my newsstands for it!
wink.gif
People is a weekly mag though! So, make sure we know WHICH week in August!

aww congrats1

Originally Posted by jessimau /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was on the People magazine website a few weeks ago and they asked for people to submit makeup tips. I submitted one on how to make green eyes pop. Today I received an e-mail from someone at People asking for the rest of the info they needed from me so that they could print it! It's a silly little thing but I'm SO excited!
biggrin.gif

Back