Fashion Faceoff (who wore it better?)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
maryj300.jpg

MARY J. VS. KYLIE

The R&B singer hit a BET afterparty in her Pucci dress this week, while the Aussie pop star made a stylish path on the streets of Manhattan last month in her printed frock.

My vote goes to Mary, Kylie looks a little washed out .

Originally Posted by Savvy_lover /img/forum/go_quote.gif if kylie has black hair it would look better on her I can see what you are saying. That would make the design stand out more and connect her to the dress.

Hmm...that's a toughie...At first I wasn't sure whom to choose; I think the dress looks nice on both of them...But on a second look, I think the winner is Mary J. She could rock a plastic bag!

Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hmm...that's a toughie...At first I wasn't sure whom to choose; I think the dress looks nice on both of them...But on a second look, I think the winner is Mary J. She could rock a plastic bag! You are funny!

I like the dress. That's why I posted the pics.

I'm going to have to go against the masses here and say Kylie. Although she definitely looks a tad too pale in the dress, her shoes and sunglasses compliment the dress nicely. Mary's shoes are off, as are the bangles and bag. The dress has a mod, summery look to it and Mary's made her look look too heavy for my tastes.

Originally Posted by Salope /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm going to have to go against the masses here and say Kylie. Although she definitely looks a tad too pale in the dress, her shoes and sunglasses compliment the dress nicely. Mary's shoes are off, as are the bangles and bag. The dress has a mod, summery look to it and Mary's made her look look too heavy for my tastes.
Good observation.

Originally Posted by Salope /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm going to have to go against the masses here and say Kylie. Although she definitely looks a tad too pale in the dress, her shoes and sunglasses compliment the dress nicely. Mary's shoes are off, as are the bangles and bag. The dress has a mod, summery look to it and Mary's made her look look too heavy for my tastes.
iagree.gif

Mary! I love how her body looks in this dress. Kylie, might be the angle or somthing.

Back