'I was a week away' haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so i went with my parents a week to the other side of the country in a bungalow and we shopped, this is what i bought (skincare/make up part)

Essence aloha sun kajal designers in 30 degrees and hula dreams

PICT0847.jpg

Some other liners (finally found some nude colors yay!!)

Manhattan x-act eyeliner in true white, Gosh velvet touch eyeliner in black ink, Manhattan x-treme last in 30 and 12, L'oreal contour parfait rose beige.

PICT0851.jpg

Manhattan e/s: trio in safari effects, duo in brown temptation and single in light lilac

PICT0852.jpg

Essence aloha sun eyeshadow topcoat in 30 degrees and hula dreams, Catrice o sole mio bronzing powder in bacio del sole

PICT0856.jpg

And i made my parents drive for an hour so that i can buy some mac lol, i actually went to buy the c-shock eyeshadows but it hasnt released yet in holland, well i did bought some goodies.

Studio fix fluid

Pink d'lush slimhine

Cosmo liptisck

Coppering e/s

Bitter e/s

Swimming e/s

Aquadisiac e/s

the mua also gave me a sample of studio moisture cream and studio moisture fix spf15

PICT0868.jpg

From chanel:

Hydramax + teinte sable, inimatable black mascara. both of these products are amaaaaazing, please check them out everybody!! the mua added some samples (Body excellence firming and rejuvenating cream, age delay day and night

PICT0877.jpg

And from the rituals store i got the brightening face exfoliator and the intensive moisturising facial mask, both very good!! also got a sample of the day cream but i used it, even thinking if getting it cause it was pretty nice!

PICT0880.jpg

i also stopped at lush (i had no choise the store pulled me in with its scent) and this is what i bought: (pics from the website bacause all my products are wrapped)

bath balistics in: (yes it was a coincidence that i only picked pinks)

1258_champagne%20super%20nova%20klein.jpg

champagne supernova

1260_haagen%20bath%20klein.jpg

haagen bath

1249_think%20pink%20klein.jpg

think pink

1245_sex%20klein.jpg

sex bomb

1457_nutts%20klein.jpg

nutts massage bar

1377_big%20calm%20klein%20copy.jpg

the big calm shower jelly

632_SDklein.jpg

skinny dip butter cream

and yes i'm going on a no buy lol

great stuff !!!!

i love lush, i always wanna buy their products but don't know if they're really that good
kopfkratz.gif

That is a great haul. You need to do a FOTD with all of those great colors. I want all of that Lush stuff. I had heard nothing but wonderful raves about Lush.

Back