Paris are you wearing a diaper?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like little shorts that are kinda rolled up like a bikini bottom. Sometimes I do that and lay out in the sun if I'm somewhere and don't have a swimsuit or something. Her legs look strangely short in those pictures.

Her body looks soooo weird in these pics! I agree that those are probably linen short she rolled up, but they do look a little "Dependish"

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Her body looks soooo weird in these pics! I agree that those are probably linen short she rolled up, but they do look a little "Dependish" Haha! agree
smile.gif
Her feet look really big!

yeah, she does look really weird in this pictures, but im sure she has enough common sense to not wear a diaper....maybe?

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif It looks like little shorts that are kinda rolled up like a bikini bottom. Sometimes I do that and lay out in the sun if I'm somewhere and don't have a swimsuit or something. Her legs look strangely short in those pictures. thats why she wears high heels all the time coz she aint so tall!

Back