Costco Brush sets are back!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Went to Costco today (in Alpharetta GA) and they have a supply of those fantastic (!!) brush sets in stock again! I posted pix back when i got my own set:

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/t50...o-2-50955.html

The brushes have held up really well, I LOVE them -- and the whole set is only $22!!!!

Here's what the set contains:

Powder brush, blusher brush, foundation brush, brow/lash groomer, eyeshadow brush, precision eyeshadow brush, angled eye contour brush, flat eyeliner brush, eye smudger, fine eyeliner brush, lip brush with cover, and kabuki brush! With brush cleaner and a carrying case!

And they seem to be high quality brushes! Very very soft kabuki and powder brushes. In the brochure that comes with the set, they don't identify the source, but most are made from: "Professional Quality Natural Bristles." The flat eyeliner brush, fine eyeliner brush, and lip brush are described as "Made from Professional Quality Synthetic Bristles" and the eye smudger is "Made from Professional Quality Synthetic Rubber Sponge."

Quick! Go find your nearest Costco! Tee hee hee!

Elenor

Thanks I didnt know costco sold stuff like this, and of course I want it, Ill have to check it out somehow, well I dont have a costco card, but Im sure I can go with someone...

Just got back from Costco and I didn't see any brushes there
frown.gif
. My Costco never has anything good ...

My girlfriend told me about the Borghese set (Costco item #128720) and I instantly ran out and purchased it about six months ago. I LOVE this set!! This is now a must on my Christmas list for my sisters and girlfriends who are into makeup. I also want to get another set for myself.

P.S. around the holidays, it comes in a metallic silver case instead of the matte black...

only Costco members can purchase. if you're not a Costco member, too bad or become a member. you have to pay a fee in order to be a member.

They have always had them in my Costco. If i didnt have so many brushes i would buy one. lol

i never find anything at costco.

on a random note, an ex-boyfriend of mine lives in alpharetta.

What a nice set and that is a great deal. I need to get my brother to take me to Costco. He has a card there. I heard they also have Smashbox there sometimes. I love love love Smashbox makeup.

Back