Giselie Bundchen- Hot or Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
giselevalentino.jpg

Mmm....its cute.

I like the dress. The shoes look out of place. Even with the silver in the dress (gold and silver????
vogel.gif
) the shoes totally don't go with the dress. She should have found some gold shoes.

Gorgeous , love it , I think the shoes look great with it because there is silver in the dress too

I think she looks nice, perhaps it would look nicer in a different colour?

Hot.

She usually either looks really good or really bad, imo. This is one of the times where she looks really good.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by katnahat /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like the dress. The shoes look out of place. Even with the silver in the dress (gold and silver????
vogel.gif
) the shoes totally don't go with the dress. She should have found some gold shoes. I like the dress. Ditto what katnahat said on the shoes.

I like it but I feel like she is always wearing this style.... IDK it is kind of boring on her to me.

I don't think the dress is a gold, I think it's more of a neutral champagne type of color. I think the silver looks good with it, I don't think gold shoes would really go.

Anyway I actually like this, it's understated and doesn't draw a ton of attention, but it's beautiful and classy. I love the color on her. Love the makeup and hair with it too, everything looks fresh. The fit of the dress looks awesome on her.

Back