Look What I got!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My bf won me this weird japanse toy!

pic1.jpg

Mine is the pink one - I can read enough japanese to know that it's supposed to be tofu, but I have no idea about what it's name is supposed to be or anything.

I think it's super cute. He went to a lot of effort to win it for me. Does anyone read japanese who could tell me what it says on the website?

‚Âñ‚Ȃ蓤•…

it was a weird machine. The toy is in a basket and there is a dial on the front with numbers from -2 to 4. you have to press a button and an arrow spins around, and lands on one of the numbers.

Then the basket moves up the number the arrow is pointing to - you have to move the basket up 5 times for it to tip the toy out into a chute.

We kept getting to 4 and then getting lots of minus numbers!

but we finally got to 5 and my tofu rolled out! it's huge! love it

very cute too bad i dont know japanese
biggrin.gif

if it was in chinese i could read it for u ~ i only understood the TOFU in chinese they have on the site

*scratches*

i don't know, i read japanese sites by clicking everywhere lol, but i found a "map" (the first link on the top left), and i'd say each color is supposed to represent a way of cooking tofu in a part of Japan.

loool, and apparently they also make tissue boxes, and i think also a nintendo DS holder. you even have some that can be put on a backpack or used as a keyholder
add_wegbrech.gif

rhaa, that's so cute, i want one too !!!

Back