Paris and her pooch wear matching swimsuits

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3641-parismatchingoutfits.jpg

Here's Paris and her Yorkie sporting matching monokini's. I like Paris' suit...but the matching shorts are a little Tarzan?? I asked my pug if she would wear a matching bikini with me and she said she's too fat right now...heheh.

I don't like her swimming suit at all, and I really don't like dogs wearing clothes, especially swimming suits... blegh leave them alone

i dunno, though i love that outfit, i think on Paris it looks a bit trashy. wonder how she got her dog to wear a matchign outfit, my cat can't even stand a collar !

I don't like it. I think making your pets wear clothing is silly. JMO

Aww thats cute! I was questioning the shorts too-- just a lil tooo much leopard.

It's ok. The dog is a bit much, though. lol. Not to mention, I saw a full-length picture, and she's wearing some ugly heels with that suit!

Some small dogs don't seem to mind being dressed up, but OMG, some really do, and to me this looks like a form of animal cruelty. I can understand putting a sweater on your dog in the winter, or whatever, but the way Paris and some others(who seem able to keep their pets for an average of 3.5 months, then off to buy another!) "match" their dogs, even in the dead of summer, into whatever outfits they are wearing themselves seems like the height of vanity to me--not to mention plain selfishness.The dog is so clearly just another accessory to her, like the "latest" handbag, and I have never seen her allowing one of her animals to actually walk....The poor Yorkie is yet another extension of her ego,she does not recognize it as a separate life from her and living thing...How sad.I wonder how long this poor puppy will last--until Yorkies go "out",in 2 seasons?

I love those shades, and the suit too.

The dog's suit is a bit much, but still sooo cute.

I hate when I see nice sunglasses. I can't buy expensive sunglasses, because mine always get scratched or lost (from my son dropping them in stores, etc.)

Next year I am spending money on nice shades. My sister bought 2 gorgeous pair this year. Bvlgari and Versace. Yeah only like $700 for two pair of sunglasses... not bad. I love them both, especially the versace ones.

Back