Mary Kate O.- Hot or Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Like the shoes, but im not sure about that bag. I think she looks like a high priced street walker for some reason. I dont know, not liking it too much.

I like the scruffy hair
tongue.gif

haha

The hairy bag... I don't know, for some reason it all fits together in a weird way, but it looks out of place on her.

Originally Posted by Babette Pardoux /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like the scruffy hair
tongue.gif
haha

The hairy bag... I don't know, for some reason it all fits together in a weird way, but it looks out of place on her.

I know what you mean, I think It would work on the right person.

She looks like she's wearing a glittery Hefty's bag. Enough with the black all the time. It's dreadful and too dark for such a young woman.

I feel bad for her, she used to be so pretty and cute. I remember watching her and her sisters movies with my little sister and just thinking that they both had such a cute style. I don't know what happened to her. But I agree with a bunch of you, the shoes are sexy!

I don't get her or her sister. they have SO much money, and their hair always looks like they don't comb, wash, or take care of it. I like the scruffy look at times too, but they look like this all the time anymore, and I think it makes them look trashy. JMO.

Back