Eye twitch!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My right eye has been twitching for 2 days NON STOP, LITERALLY! It's driving me mad!!!
wtf.gif

Has this ever happened to anyone? Isn't it flipping annoying?!
keule.gif
add_shit.gif

I have had that happen before to me. Usually an eye twitch is due to eye strain or possibly a headache waiting to happen.

it happens..

n ya its annoying but actually nuthin can be done abt u!!

jst play along

it will stop {someday}
biggrin.gif

I had a twitch for literally a year or two, it wasn't every second or anything, but it was often. I was told it was due to stress. I don't think there is anything you can do about it though.

man that would be driving me crazy. Hope it goes away soon. Sorry I dont have any advice
frown.gif

That would drive me crazy too... Hopefully it'll go away pretty quickly!

When I had my warehouse job I used to get an eyetwitch all the time. I think it was because of stress because I got yelled at by EVERYONE in the store constantly.

I only get them when I am under stress. I have had them last for a week straight.

Originally Posted by Solimar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I had a twitch for literally a year or two, it wasn't every second or anything, but it was often. I was told it was due to stress. I don't think there is anything you can do about it though. my episode wasn't quite that long but stress was the reason. i had to learn to chillax!

I've had it and it lasted about 2 weeks. I even felt it twitching in my sleep!

I think mine was caused by having eye starin from an old contacts prescription.

you can try putting quite a bit of pressure on the supraorbital foramen and the infraorbital foramen for about 30 seconds and may help. I tried uploading picture, but it was too big. google anatomy of cranium/skull and it should show where it is. My teacher told me about this, and my friend got an eye twitch, told her about this and it worked. Don't know if it always will though.

I use to have it for months that would come and go constantly through out the day.

It freaked me out because the twitches would travel down to my leg at times or my ass.

It was weird. And then finally it stopped. Far in time and few happen now - usually caused by irritation or stress.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use to have it for months that would come and go constantly through out the day.It freaked me out because the twitches would travel down to my leg at times or my ass.

It was weird. And then finally it stopped. Far in time and few happen now - usually caused by irritation or stress.

LOL@ at the thought of ass twitches! That is too funny!!

Thats happened to me a few times before, was so annoying and i was convinced everyone could see it (they couldnt, not unless pointed out to!!)

i think you get them when your stressed or run down

i guess it's related to stress, i had some too as i'm easily anxious. i don't think you can do much about it except wait until it stops.

Thanks all for your replies. I think it's because I haven't been getting enough rest lately.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've had it and it lasted about 2 weeks. I even felt it twitching in my sleep!I think mine was caused by having eye starin from an old contacts prescription.

I feel it twitch in my sleep too!
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by lovesboxers /img/forum/go_quote.gif you can try putting quite a bit of pressure on the supraorbital foramen and the infraorbital foramen for about 30 seconds and may help. I tried uploading picture, but it was too big. google anatomy of cranium/skull and it should show where it is. My teacher told me about this, and my friend got an eye twitch, told her about this and it worked. Don't know if it always will though. Oh interesting! I will try that, after I look up supraorbital foramen
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use to have it for months that would come and go constantly through out the day.It freaked me out because the twitches would travel down to my leg at times or my ass.

LOOOL. I literally laughed out loud, that's exactly what happens to me! I've had ass twitches many times!
rotfl.gif

I heard it was related to stress or lack of potassium. LOL I don't know if it's true or not, but it's happened to me before and it's so annoying!

Back