BareFaced Mineral

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
bFM Velvet Plush (without Vit E) -- is it truly the ultimate HG of all foundation out there? i've heard it's being compared to Monave CF...

bFM users, please convince me!
wink.gif

I prefer heavier coverage with staying power for my oilier, acne-prone skin... and my current staples are Monave CF in PAULA, Glow, Glisten & Radiant Illuminizers & Buff Apricot Blush)

thx!

Originally Posted by simplicity /img/forum/go_quote.gif bFM Velvet Plush (without Vit E) -- is it truly the ultimate HG of all foundation out there? i've heard it's being compared to Monave CF...
bFM users, please convince me!
wink.gif

I prefer heavier coverage with staying power for my oilier, acne-prone skin... and my current staples are Monave CF in PAULA, Glow, Glisten & Radiant Illuminizers & Buff Apricot Blush)

thx!

HI Simplicity. I can't convince you but I will say that last week I got samples in of BFM based on IceCookies rave about it and I definitely am totally impressed. So much so that I will have a full size of this on hand always!

thx ron! does it has excellent coverage & staying power? how does it compare to other mmu?
smile.gif

Hi simplicity, I can say that BFM is the only foundation other than Monave that stays perfect on my face all day no matter what and without touch ups. If you like Monave and I love Monave, you will at least have BFM Velvet Plush as a very close second, maybe first in your lineup. HTH

Originally Posted by Yola /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi simplicity, I can say that BFM is the only foundation other than Monave that stays perfect on my face all day no matter what and without touch ups. If you like Monave and I love Monave, you will at least have BFM Velvet Plush as a very close second, maybe first in your lineup. HTH yola, thanks for sharing! do you know that reading your post only made me even much more curious on how Monave CF & BFM VP would actually compare side by side? lol
rotfl.gif

Ladies:

Just wondering for you BFM users, what is the ingredient listed as

Tocopheryl Acetate mean? Also, if I use a mix of Medium Beige/light medium Beige in Lumiere and I'm a medium Beige in BE, and Sandra in Monave, what color would I be in BFM?? Like i need to buy more samples, but it's so addicting!! Thanks
smile.gif

Can't help you with shades, but Tocopheryl Acetate is Vitamin E. You can get the formulas w/or w/out it. Email Rhonda for shade help, she is very good at it!

Back