Jessica Simpson is co-hosting on The View

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nox

Reaction score
Jessica Simpson To Co-Host On The View

Jessica Simpson will get to turn the tables for two days next month and put famous celebs in the hot seat. The singer has been asked to be a guest-host on the daytime talk show The View on Nov. 15 and Nov. 16.

Simpson will be one of many familiar faces sitting up on stage with Joy Behar, Barbara Walters, Sherri Shepherd and Whoopi Goldberg while their colleague Elisabeth Hasselback is on maternity leave.

On Nov. 15, Simpson will get to pose questions actress Marcia Cross from Desperate Housewives and the next day she'll get to chat with actor Jason Bateman.

Source: Star Magazine
__________________________________________________ _____________

I thought it was a joke, but it's all over the place. This should be very interesting.
dong.gif

I heard about this.I'd be curious to see how she hacks it out on The View. I will definitely check it out!

I'm a little skrptical only beacuse Star magazine is the source. If she does co-host I will be checking it out. Thanks for posting this
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif I thought it was a joke, but it's all over the place. This should be very interesting.
dong.gif

Originally Posted by Jessica_Ann /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm a little skrptical only beacuse Star magazine is the source. If she does co-host I will be checking it out. Thanks for posting this
smile.gif
Jessica, I mentioned that it's all over the place. It's unexpected news though, I know.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's been on other sites besides Star. It would be interesting to see. Yep. What she said.^

I will gladly be watching!! I wonder if she's gonna be a goofball or be totaly serious just to prove she can be. Maybe a little of both

Ill watch it cant be any worse than the people they have on. Plus im glad Elisabeth is gone on maternity leave!

agree, should be extremely interesting.

there must be more to her than the dumb blonde exterior.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ill watch it cant be any worse than the people they have on. Plus im glad Elisabeth is gone on maternity leave! LOL, I agree! A nice permanent "maternity leave" would be a miracle!
As for Jessica Simpson, I don't think they're going to give her anything serious, although I get the feeling that she's going to try and BE serious since she's on the View...

I bet all the lint in my pocket on that one!

I loved watching her on The Newlyweds. A lot of that was an act for entertainment. She laughed straight to the bank. I'm sure she is a bit goofy but she is nowhere near as dumb as people make he out to be. I remember the episode when Nick discussed his album or video negotiations with her. She was serious as a heart attack and gave him excellent advice. Girlfriend straightened up when she started taking about dollar bills.

Back