Would this look good?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay so this is what my hair looks like now:

100_04042.jpg

Woot3.jpg

I want to get my hair cut like this:

untitled.jpg
Except the bangs I want to keep mine (Shorter them a bit) And I want to put blond highlights. Do you think that would look good? I tried to see what it would look like on photoshop but I really don't know how to use that program lol. I'd like to know what you guys think.
wink.gif

I agree. It would look cute, but not much of a change from what you have now! Good luck girl.

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif I agree. It would look cute, but not much of a change from what you have now! Good luck girl.
iagree.gif
But it is def. cute!

"umm this style runs small. i don't think you're gonna fit... i mean, your feet are.. kinda big."

=P

i think it would suit you just fine, and seeing as your hair is already kinda wavy then it would look extra good.

I'll take the other side.. I'm not so much a fan. I like your hair how it is. But I'd love to be proven wrong and see you rocking it!

Your hair looks great now already, but if you're set upon, then by all means, go for it. Just be sure to come back and dazzle us with your new 'do when you get it, M'kay?

I love your top by the way, it is totally tres chic!

Back