Sign in to follow this  
StereoXGirl

Should Voting Be Removed From D2B Challenges? You decide!

i really like this too!!! So people vote without bias! and then you can display the top three or soemthing like that!!!

i love it misspersia!

what do you think mods??

I second the motion of private voting results!!!! I know once or twice I have voted for someone just because they have 0 votes..no one wants to have 0 votes. So..i love the idea!!!

I third the motion lol!! I've never gotten 0 votes, and if I get a few as I said before, I really appreciate it. I wouldn't want to lose knowing that someone voted for me, but it's the best way to fix this and "please" everybody. It'll give much more suspense to the competition for sure.

Originally Posted by Liz2 View Post
i really like this too!!! So people vote without bias! and then you can display the top three or soemthing like that!!!

i love it misspersia!

what do you think mods??

I'm going to wait until this poll closes and then bring up all of the suggestions listed here to the mods. smile.gif

Hi,

I voted yes to stop the voting because to me it really takes away from what DTBs are really all about. Which is fun. The challenges should be fun for us MUT girls not a winning thing. Of course others are going to have an advantage over some because of their experience meaning they have the better chance at winning.

Voting made it seem like 'whos the best at this' and vice versa, but the key thing we're missing girls is that we are all learning of makeup and should enjoy each others talent. I know my participation in the DTBs is not to win, but just to try something different. Couldn't we all do the same? smile.gif

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty View Post
I second the motion of private voting results!!!! I know once or twice I have voted for someone just because they have 0 votes..no one wants to have 0 votes. So..i love the idea!!!
I third the motion!!! LOL!!

I said no, the whole point of a challenge is a competition. If there was not voting it might as well be a face of the day with a theme. JMHO.

Just to let you all know, unless Tony knows something I don't, there is no way to make the polls private. I went to make a test poll, and it's not even an option.

Originally Posted by Aquilah View Post
Just to let you all know, unless Tony knows something I don't, there is no way to make the polls private. I went to make a test poll, and it's not even an option.
LOL. I think the only option for that would be to have members pm me their votes and I'd manually tally over 100 votes. lol.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl View Post
LOL. I think the only option for that would be to have members pm me their votes and I'd manually tally over 100 votes. lol.
That, my dearest, would suck LOL! Um... I have another idea, but I gotta talk to Tony first...

I think that voting should continue.

I did bad once, but it didnt make me give up, it just makes you try harder.

I mean its not like were competing with people who only know how to apply lip gloss.

These are talented people!

So you cant get upset about it.

I LOVED benebaby's DTB's.

Is she no longer allowed to participate?

Originally Posted by emily_3383 View Post
So many people have voted yet only like 10 people actually participate.
I think that is because a lot of people would like to vote for their favorite...even if they themselves choose not to participate. smile.gif

The poll is now closed.

I will bring up all the ideas listed in this thread to the mods so we can brainstorm as to how we can do some of these! smile.gif