Hot or Not - Cory Kennedy (Levin)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm in love with Cory Kennedy's ecclectic style. And I sooo want this dress. lol.

28894-CoryKennedy.jpg

What do you all think?

Originally Posted by Leza1121 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi,
Who is she?

She's just a regular teenage girl. lol. When she was 15, a photographer took a picture of her at a show (concert) and from that, she became an internet celebrity/style icon. Now she gets to travel the world and hangs out with celebrities and goes to fashion shows. She is now a model and I believe she writes articles for NYLON magazine.
Here's an article on her from Los Angeles Times.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Annia /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't know, the gloves are the strange. I think that's the idea. hehe.
smile.gif

I do like the gloves, I have a couple pairs similar to that in hot pink and silver. But overall, I wouldn't look twice at her. She's a cute girl though, definitely has a unique air about her.

I love the dress. I bought one a lot like that last summer and it's one of my favourite dresses.

The only hot part is the dress though.

That dress looks cute on someone so young, I could not get away with wearing it

love the hair, makeup and the dress, but I really don't like the gloves. Reminds me of michael jackson
sleepyhead.gif
LOL

Back