Beyonce:Rock it or Stop it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMHO Beyonce Knowles is gorgeous and her legs are fabulous. Besides it is a very well known fact that all ladies named Beyonce are ravishing beauties .

Click to see a larger size you guys!

Originally Posted by Beyonce Welch /img/forum/go_quote.gif IMHO Beyonce Knowles is gorgeous and her legs are fabulous. Besides it is a very well known fact that all ladies named Beyonce are ravishing beauties . Lmao Thanks for informing me!

Originally Posted by ag10v /img/forum/go_quote.gif its okay, but i think the real mistake here was her hair. lol That hair was slightly lion King.

Beyonce Knowles's hair is not good in that picture,but I generally love long hair on ladies. On the head, not on the face !

Anybody could walk into any Old Navy store and put that outfit together licketty split. Not stunning.

Not my fave on her. I like monochromatic but this seems too much and I agree on the hair.

I think the top half isn't too bad, but the bottom half is yuck...the brown skirt and tights don't look good.

Cute thread title.
smile.gif
Nah, not my cup of tea on her.

Back