One of The Absolute BEST RAOKs EVER!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, a little birdie on here knew I was a tad depressed over swap issues. Not thinking anything of her normally wacky statements ("I have a secret, and I'm not telling!"), or her weird "unofficial surverys," (We're doing an unofficial survey, and want to know if our customers prefer 16" or 18" necklaces?")... Two days later, I find out why she wasn't actually being wacky, but made sense! And it arrived today...

Behold! My very FIRST set of pearls! Yes, I received a 16" Iridesse pearl strand from Anna (bejb1011)! How awesome is that?! OMFG! I'm so excited, and this is totally one of the best RAOKs I've ever received! If anyone recalls in the "What are you getting for Christmas?" thread, I said I had a "Not so Secret Santa," and now you all know who it was!!!! I love that girl!!! (Expect an FOTD using the palette from Andi as a SS gift, and the pearls tomorrow!)
hug.gif

AnnaRAOK.jpg

AnnaRAOK2.jpg

OMG!!! That is amazing!! Those will look stunning on you! And since you are so incredibly awesome, you really do deserve that!

ROAKs make the world a better place!

<3 muahahahahahahahahaha!! Just when you think im REALLY out of my mind I show you just how intelecutally complex i am!!

Wow, that is beautiful! I know you would LOVE it so much!

Enjoy Aqee and goodjob Anna!

Originally Posted by Colorlicious /img/forum/go_quote.gif aww cute! but what is a roak? lol i know i know RAOK = Random Act of Kindness... Basically, you just send someone a package with goodies without them knowing about it (or sometimes they do). Just something to brighten someone's day!
Thanks so much everyone! As soon as I get dressed, I'll take pics and post along with an FOTD (which my brows HAD to ruin LOL)!

Back