Where to find pigment samples?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I really want to get into pigments...I don't have any and I'd love to get into it by getting some samples but I don't know where to start. Where can I buy some samples to see what colors would look right?

I know thebodyneeds.com has some, but I don't have a paypal account (had one 2 years ago and it got hacked into, so now I'm permanently scared of PP)

Any website recs?

Thanks!!

well you can visit the member market place, here, on MuT, and see if a kind MuTer can give you some.

i suggest you also try mineral makeup companies as they offer samples of their eyeshadows for a cheap price.

You can try swapping here for some. Ebay has good sellers. Check feedback. There are so many great brands that offer pigments; MAC, NYX, BE, Fyrinnae, ect. I like some from all these companies. Good luck in your search!

does any1 recommend any particular sellers? I'm scared of ebay sometimes. I hear they have fake stuff sometimes

Originally Posted by TwinMommy311 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I would recommend you check out Taylor Made Minerals (index) and The She Space (The She Space cosmetics, gifts and e-zine). TMM has great prices on their pigments and great selection and The She Space also has great selection and very unique colors! TwinMommy, have u ever bought from this site? the pigments are GORGEOUS! Has anyone else? I need a testimony before I proceed!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by nichollecaren /img/forum/go_quote.gif TwinMommy, have u ever bought from this site? the pigments are GORGEOUS! Has anyone else? I need a testimony before I proceed!
smile.gif
i have bought from here but the processing time takes forever! it can go from 1 week to 2 weeks..

Originally Posted by nichollecaren /img/forum/go_quote.gif TwinMommy, have u ever bought from this site? the pigments are GORGEOUS! Has anyone else? I need a testimony before I proceed!
smile.gif
Hi!I've bought from TMM, and I love their pigments!

As you see I live in Sweden and it took almost 5 weeks for me to get the order here. I guess it's just the company that's slow because I've ordered from the U.S a lot of times and it usually only takes 10-14 days. But the pigments are definitly worth waiting for.
biggrin.gif

well, with that endorsement, i'm off to make my wishlist
smile.gif
thanks..i'll tell u all about it when it gets here.

I've got a few mac ones you could buy off me if you wanted. they're all unused except two that i've tried once. let me know if you're interested and i can list the ones i have.

Originally Posted by cottoncandy /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've got a few mac ones you could buy off me if you wanted. they're all unused except two that i've tried once. let me know if you're interested and i can list the ones i have. Cottoncandy!! I'm interested !! I was looking specifically for samples, since i'm new to mac and am trying to limit my commitment
wink.gif
Buuuut! if i find a color I like, i'd def be looking for it full size. I'll be ready to buy closer to payday...
icon_cheesygrin.gif
around Nov 23...so u can take ur time and put together the list.
roflmao.gif
I've bought some already from thebodyneeds...cant wait to see em!
roflmao.gif

Originally Posted by bluengold2007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif PM me as well, I have more than a few Bluengold...I cant pm!
scared.gif
can u send me a list too? please?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey beauties. I locked this thread because the last post until today was made in 2008. Per Community Rules/Regs this is a no no. Please create a new thread on where to obtain pigments if you wish to contribute to this topic, thanks. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back