BF not answering phone, my stomach in knots

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
he went out for his works xmas do, and he phoned an hour ago to say he was walking home. and ive been ringing and ringing and no reply. im worried
frown.gif

i wont be able to sleep tonight untill i hear from him, i live with him usually but im staying at my dads tonight, its late at night so not really any chance of going back to our flat tonight.

what can i do?

Do you know where he was walking. Can you drive it to look for him? Hope everything is ok.

I'm sure he will be fine.. you know what guys are like, he might have stopped off to get something to eat or met someone on the way out and lost track of time. Hopefully he will check in with you soon, he probably hasn't even realised you're worried
hug.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm sure he will be fine.. you know what guys are like, he might have stopped off to get something to eat or met someone on the way out and lost track of time. Hopefully he will check in with you soon, he probably hasn't even realised you're worried
hug.gif
I agree!

yes let us know what happened...I am so curious now...how things turned out. Hope everything is well.

yeah hes ok. in the end my friend picked me up and we drove to our flat,he was inside in bed, very very drunk, with his phone by his side. and there was sick on the floor. ewwww i stayed over there with him for peace of mind. he apoligised in the morning, and felt rough for most of the day.

thank you for your kind words
smile.gif
it really means alot. i am such a worrier, and always think the worst.

I am the same way, I always think the worst! I do the same with my boyfriend if he's been "missing" for a few hours.

I am so glad all turned out well. Its just so dangerous to be out walking at night,especially intoxicated.

im glad you dont all think i was acting silly. it really did churn me up. i thought i was going to be sick. worry is a terrible feeling...
smile.gif

Back