BE flawless face brush: dupes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love BE's flawless face brush that comes with the starter kits. It is the only brush I've ever used with MMU that covers me exactly how I wanted to be covered! It's not too heavy, doesn't look cakey -- just perfect@ The only thing is that the bristles are harsh on my face, They make me itchy (the bristles do, I don't use BE anymore bcause of the bismuth). So I was wondering, are there any MMU companies out there that have a dupe of BE's brush with different bristles that won't be so mean to my face??

I'm not sure of any... I just got their new Full Coverage Flawless Face Brush... I think that's what it is... It's not their original one... I haven't tried it yet though.

The closest match I own is Lumiere's Flawless Face, but Lumiere's Flawless Face brush doesn't look very much like BE's. It is flat, like a large foundation brush, while the BE one is kinda round and puffy.

I agree that BE brushes are very scratchy. Have you tried washing them with baby shampoo? That really helped to soften a bit.

Aromaleigh has a flawless face brush. It is a combo of synthetic and animal hair. I don't know how soft it is though.

Originally Posted by rizzie_x3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Try Costalscents, their brushes are super cheap and the bristles are way softer than any BE brushes I've tried.
Here's the link:

Coastal Scents:

Ooooh, good find. Thanks for the link!

I'm going to second the Coastal Scents suggestion. Although I don't have their version of the flawless face brush, I do have two of their other brushes. They are very soft only not as dense as I would like. Another suggestion that I might make, I have a wonderful goat hair mop brush that I bought at Hobby Lobby in the art section. That sucker is the softest thing I own. My daughter loved it also so I had to get her one also. the brush has a long handle. One day, I'm going to have my husband shorten in up for me.

Back