Transparent toaster invented

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Burnt toast could soon be a thing of the past thanks to the world's first transparent toaster.
1222180.jpg

The new concept glass toaster, which lets you see your bread as it browns, is from product developer Inventables.
The idea is based on transparent heating glass technology and the idea is that the glass heats up enough to toast the bread.
It means people can keep their eye on their breakfast and eject the slice at the moment it turns the perfect colour.
This would eradicate the need to put the bread back down and run the risk of having to scrape burnt toast.
However, a traditional timer dial is still incorporated into the design, for people who are too busy to keep an eye on their bread.
A downside to the current design is that it only fits one piece of bread at a time.

Source

that looks preddy where can i get me one of those? I always make the toast pop 2 soon 2 make sure i dont burn it its a long process

Ok a lot of the times I look at these things everyone posts and I'm like "Hey thats cool!"

But THIS is like the coolest thing I've ever seen and i want one NOW, I don't know why.

I can't believe every isn't going crazy over this thing, is it not the coolest freakin thing??

Maybe it's the wine.

now if it toasts because the glass heats up, how hot is the outside of the glass? how do you get it in and out if the glass is what heats it? just questions i was pondering.

Ummm, my toaster oven has a glass door so I can see the bread toasting. This toaster looks cool, but it only does one piece at a time, doesn't look like it could do a bagel and it probably, as Brewgrl pointed out, gets hot on the outside, so it will heat up the kitchen at the very least....looks nice though.

the only cooler bread-toasting device I've seen is the hello kitty toaster that toasts her face into each bread slice! this one is a pretty close second though
biggrin.gif

Back