Who has the Sedu 1" flat iron????

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just bought this online at Folica, but am wondering if it was a good choice. The picture makes it look like the plates are less curved around the edges than the Chi. Can you still flip your ends out with this iron, or make nice waves with it?

Just wondering as I spent $100 on it!!!!

Cass

I have a sedu and I can still flip and curl my ends, it just takes some getting used to. I used to get mad when I couldnt & thought I should have bought a chi but the sedu is really good for flips. for me to keep them all day I use tresemme heat activator spray and it holds the curl.

Originally Posted by LaItaliana /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have a sedu and I can still flip and curl my ends, it just takes some getting used to. I used to get mad when I couldnt & thought I should have bought a chi but the sedu is really good for flips. for me to keep them all day I use tresemme heat activator spray and it holds the curl. So is it my imagination or are the plates less rounded than the Chi? I did get the Sedu in the mail, and I love it for straightening but I am having a tough time getting it to do flips and curls. Any advice????

Back