What the hell!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok i dont know what look she was going for, but this girl is way to classy for this!! its disgusting, and i DOUBT she forgot to shave with that dress!!hello?

Wow... yeah I really don't think she could forget! How do people let that happen or why would they want it to?

Thats alot of hair under there for her to forget. Maybe she felt like going natural. lol

Surprising though. She's a nice, classy girl. Not one of those stupid girl types who'll do anything at any cost to get in magazines.

I clicked on the picture before I read what the post said. I almost moved it to the Adult forum. LMAO!

Maybe a ***** forgot? I know sometimes I have to make sure I didnt!
smile.gif

bizare. I do know some people having very strong feelings about shaving it, but serioulsy, it's not a hot look, is it?

I know everybody has a personal preference on shaving or not shaving, but I don't see how she stands all that. My underarms would be itching and stinky... no doubt.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I clicked on the picture before I read what the post said. I almost moved it to the Adult forum. LMAO! haha. It took me a second to figure out what you were thinking....
rotfl.gif

Uhm...In france women do not shave..well some dont..yeah its a little disturbing..but hey..whatever floats your boat.

eeek...
sleepyhead.gif
thats nasty

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I clicked on the picture before I read what the post said. I almost moved it to the Adult forum. LMAO! LMAO
add_wegbrech.gif
I was thinking what you were thinking when i first saw the pic
rotfl.gif
Dirty minds think alike
wink.gif

lol its funny cos it just looks SO out of place in todays world doesnt it? however it is suppose to be there...but still i would never forget to shave under there!

Back