Paris Hilton- Hot or Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't see the pic, but if I go to the properties and copy/paste the url i can see it.

I think she looks darling. I like the dress and the bow, the haircut looks great on her. Her makeup looks beautiful.

Yeah, I don't like her in general but I honestly don't think she's pretty at all. She looks like a bird.

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah, I don't like her in general but I honestly don't think she's pretty at all. She looks like a bird. LOL, I think so too!

i love the top and her hair looks good and i'm not a paris fan at all.... she needs something more than tights though shes too tall and its too short it looks weird

yuk it's awful. I really can't stand her either and that is a terrible picture!!

Originally Posted by GlossyAbby /img/forum/go_quote.gif i love the top and her hair looks good and i'm not a paris fan at all.... she needs something more than tights though shes too tall and its too short it looks weird
iagree.gif

Originally Posted by AppleRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like the whole getup in that pic, and I'm not a fan usually. same

I like it. I love opaque tights and mini dresses. And I LOVE those shoes! I've been looking for a pair like that.

Back