MAC Strobe Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Strobe Collection
March 6th 2008[uS/Canada]
UNK [international]
The preliminary details are as follows:
  • Strobe Cream - Brightens and clarifies with iridescent particles and antioxidants. Enhances the effects of light on all skin and in all lighting conditions from sunlight to spotlight. (Repromote) $29.50USD
  • Strobe Liquid - Strobe liquid in similar to oil control lotion in texture. It has smaller pearlized pigments to it than strobe cream, and it lacks the strobe cream fragrance and moisture time-release system. It provides a softer glow to the skin. it is more candlelight illumination, where strobe cream is more stagelight illumination. (Perm) $29.50USD
  • Tinted Lip Conditioners SPF15 containing the strobe pearl

- Strobe Kiss - Sheer coral with golden strobe pearlized pigments.
    - Strobe Rays - Light caramel with golden red strobe pearlized pigments.
    - Strobeblossom - Light blue/pink with red strobe pearlized pigments.
    - Strobe Current - sheer plum with golden red strobe pearlized pigments.
    - Strobe Beam - clear with strobe pearlized pigments.
SOURCE

Ooohhh...interesting! I love Strobe Cream!
smile.gif

As many of you know, I am pro-Strobe Cream so I am looking forward to learning more about this collection.

I like the idea of the lip conditioners. However that is the only thing I like because I can't wear strobe cream because of breakouts.
frown.gif

Aquilah....you're killing me with these MAC collections....avtually you're killing my bank account
smile.gif
....lmao

Love strobe cream, and this collection sounds awesome. So much for not buying a lot from MAC this year.

I love Strobe cream and I love the way it smells, so probably not interested in that Strobe liquid...

Will defintly be checking out the lip conditioners too. My lips are so dry... sounds great... Thanks Aquilah!!

ooo lol you know about it before i do LOL whydo you not work at mac again lol

this sounds great!

So...what does strobe cream do? Why does everyone love it so much? Do you use it as a moisturizer or under it? Sorry to ask so many questions, but I've never tried it.

Back