Eva Longoria...Hot or Not!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Eva Longoria Parker in J. Mendel

The actress chose Verdura jewelry, Christian Louboutin heels and a Nancy Gonzalez bag to complement her ladylike dress.

I think she looks very beautiful!! The color, the dress, the shoes and I love the flower!

I think this dress would look much better on someone who has a waist. I really think her very mannish figure (totally lacking in waist) needs an outfit that doesn't draw attention to her lack of curves.

The colour is kind of blah and that flower is kind of ugly, but then I think the only thing about this woman that is attractive is her face, lol. (end rant
biggrin.gif
)

Ive seen her dressed better, I think the dress is a little too open at the front, not so flattering.

The dress is OK, but I don't really like the color of the flower, with the color of the dress, I don't think they match.

lol i agree rosie, she looks a bit shapeless. i think it drapes at a weird length too. it looks a bit cheap tbh.

i'd say no. i always picture her in a sexy tight mini dress. dresses that will show her curves better..

this makes her look.. old.. and shapeless... the dress is way too longg too..

I don't like it. It makes her boobs look funky and chunky in the middle.

she is super lame and boring! the fit of the dress on the chest area is awful and that flower..wtf?

this dress doesnt look nice on her..hate the flower. im sure she could do better. but i love eva. she's so funny.

Ugh! If it weren't so low cut (which is not flattering on her) it would like like something my grama would wear.

Back