NEW NARSskin Essential Oil-Infused Therapy Soak

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

The ultimate relaxation experience, NARSskin essential oil-infused therapy soak in bolivian rose, chilean and french sel gris combines fortified mineral salts, skin nourishing botanicals and antioxidants to strengthen and restore vital nutrients back into the skin, while also leaving the body hydrated and refreshed.

Essential-oil infused therapy soak blends Bolivian Rose salts extracted from the Andes Mountains, hand harvested Sel Gris crystals from the pristine waters off the island of Noirmoutier in France and natural Chilean salts found in the Atacama Desert in Chile. The salts are naturally fragranced with pure Tahitian Tiare absolute, an essential oil exclusive to NARS. When dissolved, the fragrance reveals itself to be a soft, yet complex blend of gardenia and oceanic subtleties. Upon emergence from the bath, therapy soak imparts skin with a gentle veil of essential oil, leaving skin feeling instantly hydrated and visibly supple.

Revolutionizing the market, this skincare treatment is free of irritants, dyes and artificial fragrances and reinforces the NARS philosophy of true beauty equating to great skin. This therapeutic body treatment works to strengthen, support and repair both the dermis and epidermis through the NARSskin Omega-3 Lipid Support Systemâ„¢, a process that reinforces naturally occurring lipids and antioxidants back into the skin. The antioxidant rich formula also reduces premature signs of aging with the addition of proteolytic enzyme, which naturally exfoliates skin and helps boosts cell turnover to enhance skin renewal.

Source

me want ! i'm sure it smells great
heart.gif
but come on, Noimoutier salt ? pff, amateurs. the best is the one from Guerande
tongue.gif

Is it good?

I don't know why but NARSskin line is so expensive here...was about to buy a hydrating lotion but found out its $35 in US but $58 in Canada -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back