Any mascara recommendations?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone found a miraculous mascara?

I'm suddenly into getting my eyelashes thick and long.

I know they wear false eyelashes, but when I watch Cashmere Mafia, I can't help but notice their eyelashes!!!

I like Diorshow or Definicils by Lancome. On the cheaper end of the spectrum, I like Loreal Voluminous! Hope that helps a bit.

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like Diorshow or Definicils by Lancome. On the cheaper end of the spectrum, I like Loreal Voluminous! Hope that helps a bit. I've been using definicils for years. I feel like I need a change.I'll try the Loreal...that way I won't be throwing away money, (once again), if I don't like it.

Thanks for the suggestions!

I'm gonna go with MAC Plushlash... It's definitely got my vote as HG material!

Have you tried Ardell Lash and Brow to help accellerate growth!

After that, I would rec Definicils (not the WP version though bla)

I love Loreal HIP mascara!

For someone who hated MAC mascaras forever, I have to agree with Aquilah and say that plushlash is pretty great too.

I'm currently using this one lol

bp_max.jpg

I also have maybelline define a lash, however I think Lancome's better.

Define-a-lash does clump...

i really love Too Faced Lash Injection

the first time i wore it, my sister asked me if i was wearing falsies!

that did it for me!

second on my list is diorshow. but its not worth the money, and it drys out really fast.

i thought i was happy with just max factor masterpiece but then i thought i'd give MAC plushlash a try after reading some great reviews on it and at first wasnt wowed completely then i decided to try applying the plushlash then a coat of MF masterpiece and i love the results, really love how my lashes look with that combo of mascaras

i recommend Clinique Long pretty lashes and Yves Saint Laurent false lashes effect, if you can cough up the money. i also want to try Diorshow. i don't know what to recommend in lower brands, some Bourjois like "Coup de théâtre" are nice enough, Agnès b. Cil festival is great (sorry, i like to splurge on mascara
tocktock.gif
).

I'd recommend Physician's Formula Lash in a Tube. Great mascara, very buildable and gives lots of volume and length!

Back