I may not be around for awhile

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I haven't been on MUT much lately and it may be like this for awhile. My arm is really acting up and unfortunately becoming worse. I can't even curl my fingers because it causes the burning pain in my palm to flare significantly. My elbow is really painful and other odd symptoms. I have no idea what is going on but I hope the surgeon will help me. I go back to see her the first week of March. I'm keeping positive thoughts she will help me but if not I will seek care elsewhere, possibly out of Province. The wait time to see another plastic surgeon is a year where I live.

I miss everyone and will try to pop in although I won't be able to stay on the computer long.

Don't stay away to long honey. I hope things work well for you and you get into surgery asap.

frown.gif
10.gif
Good luck with the doctors!

OMG, you're still having problems? I remember you having issue back before I went MIA. I hope you finally find a good dr. and get taken care of. Good luck!

Thanks everyone.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mrs.jones1217 /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG, you're still having problems? I remember you having issue back before I went MIA. I hope you finally find a good dr. and get taken care of. Good luck! I had surgery the middle of September 2007. About a month and half to two months after surgery I was injured. Problems started after the injury, ongoing.
I guess the surgeon (one who operated on me in Sept) is waiting it out but things are becoming worse, especially within the past two to three weeks.

I hope she helps me if not I will have to go elsewhere.

Aww Shelley,I am so sorry to hear things are getting worse
frown.gif

I hope the surgeon can help you and you feel better soon!

Shelly, I'm sorry your arm is worse. I hope you feel better soon. hugs

Shelley, I am so sorry that things aren't improving, I hope that you get whatever surgery you need as soon as possible, I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers *hugs*

Hope you get some help from the Doctor. Since you are in acute pain, would it be possible to get an appointment sooner? Hope so! Good luck!

Awww....that sucks Shelley! I hope this Dr. helps you and you don't have to wait and try and see another. Pop in when you can and we'll be thinking of you!

I hope everything works out well for u, and I wish u all the best!!

Don't stay away too long!!

Aww Shelley, I so sorry to know of your pain, I really hope you find releaf real soon.

Back