FOTD 24th Feb 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hello chickens! here is my fotd for today. I'm not sure that the camera picked up on it too well but I did my best
smile.gif

Face:

bourjoise light reflecting concealer

mac sheer select loose powder in NW30

clinique all over colour in bloom (I think that's the name)

Brows:

model co. brow kit

eyes:

milani quad -

pink as a highlight

matte and sparkly browns in the crease

sparkly peach on the moving lid

inglot bronze coloured liquid eyeliner

lancome hypnose mascara

clarins sample mascara (their newest - not sure of the name)

lips:

mac plushglass in angel cream

1021629600x800nh6.jpg

1021630600x800wg7.jpg

hmmm... well, the model co kit (similar to the one put out by benefit)

is really great. It's a lot less pigmented than a brow pencil, and I find this means I have a much more natural result. It's definately worth the money (about $40 aus) - the model co one has stencils, 2 brushes, a brow tidier (like a mascara wand) and mini tweezers, as well as the coloured wax and powder.

You really can't go past a product like that for eyebrows. Especially if like me, you pluck your own and need to tidy up any holes, LOL

I wish I could do my brows like that ... but I'm afraid that people would suspect something when they saw me in guy mode!
scared.gif

Great job on the eyeliner. I especailly like how you wing it out just a bit. Any pointers on that technique? Mine always ends up uneven on one eye or the other.

I usually rest my fingers against my eyelid to keep my hand steady. I think you just have to wear eyeliner every day and keep practising until you become more confident. Sometimes I'll step back and see if they're even and if they're not I'll just add a little bit more on, haha!

shaundra's (stereoxgirl)'s tutorial on liquid eyeliner is really really good. you should check it out, it's v. helpful with liner
biggrin.gif

Finally, a non-work FOTD!
smile.gif
I had a dinner date with some friends and I wanted to try out my new gel-based glitter eyeshadow but the application was pretty messy and it stung my eyelids really badly so I ended up taking it all off and starting over. I decided to go with a dark smokey eye instead because it always works for me and I can do it in under five minutes. So yeah...Ooh! And I dyed my hair a brighter shade of red today!

Face:

CHANEL Sheer Illuminating Makeup Base

CHANEL Vitalumiere Concealer - Beige Rose

CHANEL Mat Lumiere Foundation - Porcelain

CHANEL Double Perfection Powder Foundation - Soft Beige

CHANEL Poudre Douce - Peche Tendre (used to buff my foundation)

CHANEL Irreelle Blush - Glamour

Eyes:

Sephora Brow Pencil - Blonde

CHANEL Brow Duo - Brun

Loreal HIP Creme Liner - Black (as a base)

CHANEL Single Eyeshadow - Ebony (over entire lid)

CHANEL Single Eyeshadow - Silvery (crease)

CHANEL Single Eyeshadow - Ivory (to highlight the brow)

Loreal HIP Creme Eyeliner - Black

CHANEL Cils Magiques Volume Mascara - Black

Lips:

CHANEL Precision Lip Definer - Nude

CHANEL Rouge Allure Lip Color - Tender

Fragrance:

Victoria's Secret - Amber Romance

009-5.jpg

014.jpg

Gorgeous look Rosie, you have the most incredible eyelashes..I'm so jealous!

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif hello chickens! HAHA! I love it! I think the only other time I've actually heard that is on Gone With the Wind!! You look pretty, Rosie!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Finally, a non-work FOTD!
smile.gif
Gorgeous and perfect, as always!!
biggrin.gif

Rosie you look fantastic and Faith, love that red hair and those eye lashes!!!

Back