Got a 2nd interview at MAC!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My interview went well and they are gonna call me in for a second one next week!!! I am nervous because I have to find a model and create a day and night look!

I don't have any models or know anybody who is available. I'm thinking about going to the college down the street and recruiting a model there. Free makeover with MAC Makeup, transportation included. Maybe it could work?

Congrats!! Yea recruiting will definitely work. Are you interviewing for a freelance position??

Good luck with your next interview!
smile.gif

Good luck with everything! Hope you don't have too much trouble finding a model.

Originally Posted by sue23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif My interview went well and they are gonna call me in for a second one next week!!! I am nervous because I have to find a model and create a day and night look!
I don't have any models or know anybody who is available. I'm thinking about going to the college down the street and recruiting a model there. Free makeover with MAC Makeup, transportation included. Maybe it could work?

Hi,
Sounds like a plan. Congrats on getting through the first interview. Good luck next week.
icon7.gif

WOOT! Good luck! Why don't you just use one of your friends as a model? That way you can practice before you go in?

Congrats on the second interview!!!! I'm sure you will rock the next phase too!

Thanks so much!

I would get a friend but nobody lives close to me I am in westchester

oh yeah I am doing freelance

Congrats and good luck! Don't forget to let us know how the scond interview went!

Back