Aprill and I are breaking up.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thats right. She's no longer my internet girlfriend. So I AM BACK ON THE SCENE. I like ice cream, long, meaningful talks about nothing, and need someone to neep track of where I put things. Who's interested?
sheep.gif
BTW. You can't tell Aquilah. Shes my internet wife.

So you had Aprill on the side all this time while Aquilah was your wife? Damn, I didn't know you were a playa like that. Sorry to bust your bubble, but I think the cat's outta the bag once Aquilah finds this thread. lol
biggrin.gif

I'm April's secret crush.. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back off! she's mine
moa.gif

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif So Aprill is available again??? LOL

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif So you had Aprill on the side all this time while Aquilah was your wife? Damn, I didn't know you were a playa like that. Sorry to bust your bubble, but I think the cat's outta the bag once Aquilah finds this thread. lol
biggrin.gif
It's ok. I've got enough love to go around! I"m just a love machine......She'll be ok with it!

Back