Favorite Jeans?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been on a jean kick lately. I'm looking for all sorts in different washes and colors. I love the fit of BONGO jeans! They are pretty cheap but love the way they fit my body. I tried the expensive brands but for some reason they just don't look right. What are your favorite brands for jeans ladies?

Hollister, not because of the "cool factor", just because they are the only brand that I've been able to find that fit me right and are still cute. I'm pretty tiny, and their size 1 fits me just right. Other stores are often too tight in the waist and butt and then baggy on my thighs. But hollister jeans fit me well all over

I really like Bongo jeans too
smile.gif
Also Guess and Parasuco. These 3 brands fit me perfect, I dont buy any others.

Mine are the dirtiest... greasiest... with holes in them... Those are my favorites... lol

I've been wearing my favorite pair of Mavi Jeans (from below the belt) for the past 2.5 years now.. lol!

I like how they fit my bubble butt
wink.gif

I like silver&guess jeans ! Apple bottom jeans
smile.gif
haha and not cuz of the song.. and south pole now ! They fit me so good because Im shorter but they still have that room for curves.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm still looking for the perfect fit, holy grail of jeans
frown.gif
Me too!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm still looking for the perfect fit, holy grail of jeans
frown.gif
Me too.

I'm a denim freak
biggrin.gif
! I have like 15 pairs of jeans. Not all of them fit me like I want to, but I have like 7 pairs that are perfect. They're from Z.Co, Denim of Virtue, True Religion and Sinful. Other brands I have: Lady Enyce, Baby Phat, G-Unit, Levi's, Ecko Red and Kenvelo.

I have a horrible time finding jeans that fit. I'm short waisted and wear a 3 or 5. Guess I'd have to say Levi and Bongo

Back