Elizabeth Arden Prevage !

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone ever tried? I was at the make-up counter today talking with the consultant and she was telling me it wa revolutionary for the skin! And even at my age I can go a long way in the future because of the benefits it provides for all skin types. So yea I tried a bit on my face but skin care creams normally half to be used adleast for 4-6 weeks to see some results.. has anyone tried? Im just dying to know ! xoxo thanx

I'll let you in on an industry secret. It's an anti-oxidant, or anti-pollution product that creates a barrier between your skin and the environment and helps your skin process oxygen better. Most skincare lines these days contain anti-oxidants in their mositurizers, and if you're using a high end moisturizer or a professional skincare brand, chances are you've got it covered already and buying this would be a waste of your money. I know for a fact that Elizabeth Arden, Dermalogica, Clarins (who has the most advanced anti-pollution protection on the market because they created pollution protection and still hold the patent), Keihls, and Bliss all have them built into their daily moisturizers.

It contains idebenone, which is very potent antioxidant. I believe it is patented and not found in other products. I have never used it due to the price
frown.gif
i am sure other products with antioxidants work similarly to this one...

I have a sample, but I haven't tried it yet! I don't really want to like it, honestly, because then I'll want to buy it and it's so freakin' expensive!

I HATE PREVAGE!!!

Hate hate hate hate hate... I want to express that again.. the most worthless overpriced over-hyped product known to mankind. I hate it. have I said that? Because I do.

It smells disgusting, it feels greasy, it wasn't anything at all special, it didn't soak into my skin, it is worthless...

Thanks soo much for the information ! 200 dollars is alot to drop on such a small bottle of cream. It seemed like hype to me aswell but the lady at the counter was trying to make a sale ! She was telling me at my age I should start with something this powerful so I dont half to work hard later.. haha meh. Warpaintress thanx for the info !! xoxox

Anytime! I don't get much time to check in here, but I promise that when I do, I'll have well researched advise for you! And I'll never recommend anything that I couldn't personally use! Being a hyper sensitive person myself, I am prone to experiencing rashes, burning, itching and hives when trying out new products! Thus I always give new stuff a test run under my bangs, so I can hide the reaction if it happens!

Originally Posted by xoxmonicaxox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks soo much for the information ! 200 dollars is alot to drop on such a small bottle of cream. It seemed like hype to me aswell but the lady at the counter was trying to make a sale ! She was telling me at my age I should start with something this powerful so I dont half to work hard later.. haha meh. Warpaintress thanx for the info !! xoxox it sounds like that lady was tryin to make her commission.thats why i dont care for department store counters, they dont give a crap about whats in the customers best need, they just want to make their money and make their goal.

She only said that stuff because she is a salesperson, exaggeration to make you buy. You can find better things at a better price.

I know when people mean things or when they are trying to sell you more product, like some infomercials I refuse to watch because it's a bunch of lies, they exaggerate way too much.

Back