First Grey Hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Oh my god I have just seen the first few grey hairs.

Have any of you guys had them and at what age. Im absolutely gutted.

Ooh I got mine when I was sixteen (very stressing time for me and I get one or two every so often!! Ugh I'm only twenty) so maybe I'm not a normal good example!! lol

You gotta wash that gray right ouuta your hair ...

In my early 30's I just retouch ..no one can tell
smile.gif

Wow, I feel a little better now. My dad went grey and bald in his 20's so I guess I should be lucky! he he. Its a shocker though

i was in my mid thirties. i thought it would be much sooner, because my grandma was completely salt and pepper by then. not to worry! sometimes it can work to your advantage. i've seen lots of women lately that can work grey hair and look fab! i've got a bride of frankenstein streak that i think is pretty hot! lmao~

They've been trying to collect on me the last two years at least, and I just turned 28. I've found quite a few, but they're luckily all hidden in the depths of my thick mane! SUCKS!

I haven't had any yet, but I am expecting them soon. My mom has been grey for years.

I was 20-21 when I first noticed a grey. There may have been some that I never saw before that, though.

They came in slow, though. Like, only one at a time and that would take dang near a year.

Now they come in like they own the place though, and I just turned 40.

I knew my greys would come early because my dad was born with 5 grey hairs, according to his mom.

I noticed my first grey when I was pregnant at 28. I often wondered if it was hormonal or age that brought it on. I've since decided it is the stress of mommyhood.

If you have a nice ashy tone of hair, grey hairs can blend in nicely. When you have medium brown hair like me, not so much.

I just saw my first gray hair a few months ago (I'm 28) and it took me a couple of days to get over it.

No grey hairs here at all, my parents only got them when they turn 40 something, almost 50, so im not expecting them any time soon
biggrin.gif

I'll be 28 in two weeks, and I started getting grey hairs two years ago. I hate it. They are more noticeable on me because my hair is a very dark brown almost black. I have to dye my hair a lot now. It's very hereditary on my dad's side to grey early, so I'm guessing that's where it came from. Oh well.

I started getting gray hair in my 20's. I would complain and my ex-husband would say "wouldn't you rather have gray hair than no hair?" And, because I would be irritated about it, I would say "well, I don't know about that!" Then my hair started falling out due to so much surgery, weight loss and sickness and I was eating those words!!

I am probably 60% gray right now and I just henna it or color it. And everyone loves the color-- better than natural...ha!

Oh and I'll be 36 in June!

Warmly,

Brandi

I got my first grey hair at age 25. Having grey,or silver hair is pretty,My mom and grandmother have silver grey hair. I dye mine,so it's no biggie.

Back