Bang! Salon

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you have a Bang! Salon near you (there's one here in Denver, CO, where I live..actually two of them).......GO and have them do your hair.

I'll take pic later cuz I just got back from my yearly visit with Tommy (a MAJORLY talented colorist and hairstylist) and it was a couple of hours, but he colors my hair dark on top and around the face and then puts thin blonde and a warm red (the colors blend in so well, they don't stick out) streaks in the back of my hair and on the sides.

He knows I'm a rocker, so he razor cuts the top (so I can spike it, If I wanna) and lightly down the sides and leaves it long.

He's pricey, but for what he does for me and it lasts a long time....grows out well.....it's worth it!!

I found him because I promote bands and alot of them went to him. Even if the bands now live in CA or Nashville, they fly back here to Denver to have Tommy do their hair. No joke!...... So, I started going a few years ago and don't want anybody else doing my hair
smile.gif

He's awesome....I'll show pic later.

I would love to find someone like that around here... in this po dunk town there aren't any stylists who know how to do an edgy cut.

Back