Happy belated birthday Celly!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Me sowwy I didnt post this yesterday...

1020479oo9d8cic6z.gif

HAPPPPYY birthday
smile.gif
I hope you had a wonderful day, did you get spoilt? any nice presents?

double chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting and chocolate shavings and maybe a cherry or two? (I'm making myself hungry here, LOL)

Haha thanks.

Well, besides my God Son being born. I got a new digital camera, some money... mom made my favorite tacos and my little sister made cup-cakes instead of a cake for my bday.

Some of my students got me a few things which was sweet. Plus the co-workers took me out last Friday to the clubs. And this Friday they're taking me to Six Flags amusement park and then a lunch/club Saturday with close friends. On Sunday, it'll be spent with the rest of my family to finish off my Bday week. I enjoyed this year... it's really good times.
smile.gif

wow, I'm jealous, I wanna go to six flags. And the clubs. And stuff!

sounds like a great birthday and I'm glad for you - you deserve it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Haha thanks.
Well, besides my God Son being born. I got a new digital camera, some money... mom made my favorite tacos and my little sister made cup-cakes instead of a cake for my bday.

Some of my students got me a few things which was sweet. Plus the co-workers took me out last Friday to the clubs. And this Friday they're taking me to Six Flags amusement park and then a lunch/club Saturday with close friends. On Sunday, it'll be spent with the rest of my family to finish off my Bday week. I enjoyed this year... it's really good times.
smile.gif

You're lucky, you got a godson as a gift
rotfl.gif

Happy Birthday Celly! Sounds like you had a great day, and that the rest of the week will be great for you, enjoy it!

Happy Belated Birthday! You share a birthday with my daughter and your godbaby
smile.gif

Happy Bday babay!! Love ya too much! I didnt know it was your bday yesterday! Have tons tons tons of fun, enjoy one more year of life Celly, and have the best time of your life celebrating, remember you still have tons of time to chilax have fun and do whatevah you want, (pretty much) since you don't have any babies yet HAHA, always the reminder for you =P

<<<<<<<<33333333333!!

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Haha thanks.

smile.gif

Oh, wow! It's a week-long celebration!
smile.gif
Happy Birthday, hun...I hope you have an amazing time.

Back