Yummy haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I heart Mad City Soap. I love their products so much that I had to order more.

Here is what I got:

Three shower soap parfaits in Lemon Custard, Strawberry Milkshake and Sue's Gourmet Cookie. Yummy!

20080320-ck556x42rindcjwxwyp4mef1cp.jpg

Nice!!! I bet you're gonna have a hard time choosing which scent you wanna use every day :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really like all of her scents, but for some reason can't get the shower parfaits to lather to my liking. Maybe I need a new loofah.

I can't get mine to lather much either. I prefer to use the Philosophy shower gels. But I do like Mad City Soap's scrubs a lot.

Nice! I love the Lemon Custard one! I find that if I wet my loofah before I put a scoop on, it lathers way better than if I put a scoop on the dry loofah and then get it wet! I love the smell so much that I don't care how much it lathers! LOL

Those colors look so pretty. I really want to try that brand but I'm trying to use up all my old stuff first.

Originally Posted by susanks1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif What does the cookie smell like? Sugar cookie? It smells like Thin Mints from Girl Scout cookies.
Originally Posted by KristinB /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great haul! I just ordered goodies from her today. What did you get?

I've never heard of this, but the scents do sound yummy! Especially the lemon, I LOVE lemony soaps!

Back