Before and After 1 Month difference.. Progress Pics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I was on a really busy schedule and didnt have much time for the gym. The first picture is on Feb 19 This was before I was working out consistently . I have gotten back into it again and am going 3-4 times per week 2- 2.5 hours at a time.

i can see a differance I thought i would share with you guys.

my fiance just got his certification to be a personal trainer so he has been helping me out with diet and my work outs

Im very excited!

feb 19 photos

feb19082-1-1.jpg

feb19084.jpg

March 19 photos

march19-08-1.jpg

march1908.jpg

march19-08.jpg

Yeah you can tell your abs are harder and tighter. You just might inspire me to start working out. I really like your nails in the first pic btw.

Very nice! You can definately see a difference. Keep up the hard work.
smile.gif

I think you have just inspired me to get my butt back to the gym!

You can definitely see a difference!

Well you deffinately didn't need any change from the first pics. You look great both before and after!!

Good job
smile.gif
You can see a difference, though there was nothing wrong with your tummy in the first place, you're blessed with great abs!

aww thanks girls! I do feel better about myself though. When you see results it just makes you want to work harder and see more!!!!!

here is a picture of my fiances abs

ABS-3-8-08.jpg

I have a lot of work to do lol!!!

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif you look great! and your fiance' - omg! lol yah i kno he is crazy

That looks great in both pictures, i totally agree with Kaylin, and your fiancee, gewd lord!

oh darn....the first pic isnt there anymore but I am sure you look great in that pic too!!! Good for you for your commitment to the gym. I am so wanting to go back but I end up going for like a month and stopping if I dont see good results. I know it takes time but I am soooo impatient
frown.gif

Keep up the good work
smile.gif
You look great!!!

whoa i can definately tell! they look more flat & toned!!! but they didn't look bad before either! and his abs, omg, he's got to take creatine or something holy shit. lol

Back