Kim Kardashian: HOT or NOT?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
kimqd3.jpg

Ummmmmmmmmmm. NOT.
smile.gif

Hot, maybe I am just saying this because I like her. But I really do like the color, and it does hug her curves nicely.

yeah it looks alright, hot i will say but not sure if i like the lines....

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif mmm, it's not hideous, but it's not really that hot in my opinion. i beg to differ on this one, rosie! this is exactly what i'd call hideous! it looks like 60s mod window blinds. lol~ i've seen kim look much better!

It looks like a hi-tech gold rubber suit from the way it moulds her body...not her best look for sure, but she kinda pulls it off because she has curves in the right places.
smile.gif

It's cute, but it looks so stiff and like it's gonna fall off. She need some accessories, cause it's a little blah in a way.

That purse/clutch is fugly, like it's from the dollar store. And I think she kind of looks like J.Lo here, but a little longer in the face. Does anyone else see it?

I think Kim K. is waaaaay hot, but I agree with the others...she's had better fashion selections in the past!

If it were yellow she would look like a bee. She does have all her curves in the right places so she pulls it off but generally not hot I say.

I don't care for the dress but she's still got a banging body.

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't care for the dress but she's still got a banging body. Yep!
tongue.gif

Back